European Biodiesel 24th to 26th November 2008
Maintaining European Leadership in the Biodiesel Industry
As a subscriber of PROBIO Project, you can take advantage of a 15% discount if you book by the 15th of August. To get a full agenda and to take advantage of the discount, please contact Jihane Derdour of ACI on +44 207 981 2503 or email@example.com.
The ACI’s inaugural European Biodiesel event will provide a comprehensive and thorough review of current and future policy, strategy and technology in the European biodiesel industry through two interactive days of discussions with leading figures from the industry.
A conference looking at:
ACI’s meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest updates and discuss your own challenges and solutions with your peers through an interactive and informative 2 day programme.
• Understand the dynamics of the European biodiesel market
• Discover the key criteria for maximising production profits
• Examine the modern biodiesel plant through in-depth case study examples
• Consider the impact of current and future European support policies on the industry
• Learn the most recent technological developments in first generation biodiesel production
• Determine the future generations of biodiesel in Europe
Pietro Marseglia, CEO, Ital Bi Oil
Jim Walker CBE, Managing Director, Argent Energy, (UK) Ltd
Christian Soos, Member Supervisory Board, EuroBioFuels AG
Eelco Dekker, Chief Marketing Officer, Bio MCN
Simo Honkanen, Vice President, Marketing & Stakeholde, Neste Oil Corporation
Marc Londo, Senior Researcher, Unit Policy Studies, ECN Energy Research Centre Of The Netherlands
Benefit of attending:
• Hear from an outstanding line-up of the industry’s leading executives.
• Network informally with a relatively small, targeted group of senior-level experts and decision-makers from the biodiesel industry.
• Learn more about your peers’ research, development and key business strategies.
• Discuss the latest challenges and developments in this rapidly changing sector.
• Participate in roundtable sessions – giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues – and the speakers - in an open, informal and intimate setting
Who is attending?
Delegates will be drawn from European biodiesel producers and suppliers, major and independent oil companies, biodiesel process technology providers and engineering firms and include Chairmen, CEOs, Presidents and Managing Directors as well as Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers of: Operations, Research & Development, Technology, and Business Development.